Cloudinary is looking for a talented Technical Writer to join the Product and Technical Documentation team on a full time basis. Help enable our users to learn everything they need to know about Cloudinary's service, from user guides, tutorials and reference documentation through to code samples and technical blog posts. The company is centrally located in Petach Tikva. | | | | | | | | | | | CloudinaryCloudinary seamlessly delivers your website's assets from the Cloud to your users. This improves the visitor experience while reducing coding time and ongoing costs... | | | | View on www.cloudinary.com | Preview by Yahoo | | | | |
- Plan, write, and maintain online technical documentation, such as developer user guides, API references, and tutorials.
- Build comprehensive and accurate documentation for developers, including embedded visual examples.
- Create development framework specific documentation pages.
- Write blog posts introducing new features and providing story-like technical tutorials.
- Review and edit technical content created by the Product and Marketing teams.
- Prepare and test code samples in various programming languages.
- Create screencasts and short tutorial videos to explain technical concepts or procedures.
- Keep up-to-date on product changes, customer use cases and support issues.
- Work closely with Product, R&D and Customer Success teams to design and create documentation.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in writing technical documentation, including APIs and SDKs for developers.
- Native English speaker with excellent writing skills.
- Ability to understand and explain complex systems, code, implementation and integration processes in simple terms.
- Passion for technology and technical writing.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills. Team player.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, startup environment.
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science, or a related degree path.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and Git version control.
- Experience in SEO-aware content design and creation.
- Blog writing or marketing oriented content creation.
- Programming experience.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.