If you've got excellent communication skills and can type as fast as you can think, then we need to meet you! Our data driven mobile marketing platform is evolving and we are looking for an experienced and skilled Technical Writer to support our clients’ understanding of the platform. We need to create everything from user manuals and tutorials, to clear and concise descriptions on the platform. Not for the feint hearted, this position is open to experienced Technical Writers who are not afraid of trailblazing technologies!
- Produce high-quality documentation and educational materials to support our platform.
- Manage all aspects of platform documentation.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the platform and the documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides, including platform Micro-copy.
- Write and send out Release Notes to clients.
- Maintain a continuous connection with the Client Success team, including regular instructional sessions about upcoming features.
- Write blog posts for the company blog, including marketing and professional-oriented posts.
- Maintain proficiency regarding competing products and keep company employees updated with industry-related knowledge.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, Journalism, Writing or relating field. Technical Writing Diploma is a plus.
- 3 years of Technical writing experience. Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, trading desks is a BIG plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with web-based documentation tools, such as Zendesk and WixAnswers - advantage.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Acquainted with work in Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a small, intense, and high growth startup environment – able to multi-task.
- Information management skills: Ability to handle large amounts of complex data.
- A sharp eye for details, research skills and the ability to work under strict deadlines.
Primary Audience: In house
Employee vs. Freelance: Salaried employee only
Budget vs. Ability: Ability is more important
Budget for this position: 18K-22K for a full time position
Send your resume to Mila Leibovich at email@example.com