Zerto, located in Hertzlia Pituach, is seeking a full-time technical writer to join our team to help create next generation documentation describing disaster recovery and backup software.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a technical writer
- English mother tongue level
- Technical background, such as computer science degree or programming experience
- Forward looking with experience creating documentation for today’s generation of users
- FrameMaker and WebWorks experience
- Captivate or Camtasia experience
- Experience with graphics packages
- Multi-tasking capabilities
- Excellent interpersonal & team work skills
Please apply via the following link and not directly to me: http://www.zerto.com/careers/open-positions/ - scroll down to the technical writing position and click the link to apply.
Julian Weiss firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 052-3410071 blog: www.wisedocumentation.wordpress.com