TradAir is looking for a Contract Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
- Initial working hours are around 25 hours a week.
- On-site work in our Tel Aviv office of at least two days a week is expected.
- Document our extensive trading platforms including on-line execution systems, price distribution, credit and risk management, administrative modules, Analytics (BI) tools
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements
- Analyze existing and potential content, focusing on reuse and single-sourcing opportunities
- “Hands On”: Ability and aptitude to quickly learn and independently operate sophisticated web-based applications.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail, in both content and format.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex financial (FX) trading and enterprise software application concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Excellent written skills in English
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office. Additional tools a plus.
- Actual experience with FX or other trading application for banks, brokers and financial institutions.
- Working knowledge of FX (Foreign Exchange) concepts.
Ahik Oron, firstname.lastname@example.org
TradAir (www.tradair.com) is a leading Financial Technology (Fintech) provider of front office optimization solutions designed to offer financial institutions the ability to create new revenue layers, reduce costs and enhance client relationships. TradAir offers an end-to-end trading infrastructure for FX and other asset classes, allowing price creation and dynamic distribution to clients and trading partners. Founded by industry veterans, TradAir has so far raised around $20 Million from top venture capital firms.