Headline Media Published: January 3, 2019
Level of education
Spoken Language needed
Level of Hebrew
Hebrew not required
Location of job
Tel Aviv/ Ramat Gan
How many relevant years experience do you require for the role:
Headline Media is looking for an exceptional writer with journalistic experience to join our growing in-house content team. This is an opportunity to help develop well-packaged, original thought-leadership pieces on key topics and trends in tech. We’re looking for candidates who know how to think creatively and develop sharp story angles that will resonate with editors at target publications, from the mainstream media to tech verticals to trade outlets.
Working alongside the Content Manager, you will also be responsible for helping ensure that all written materials from our office are crafted with flair and accuracy.
Headline Media, Israel’s largest international Public Relations firm, is a fast-growing Tel Aviv-based company with a proven track record for serious career growth. This is a unique opportunity to work with the hottest tech companies in a fun and fast paced English-speaking environment.
• Developing thought leadership pieces and original content
• Developing whitepapers and data reports
• Working with teams to polish written materials including press releases, blogposts etc.
• Drafting content for Headline Media’s company blog
• NATIVE English is a MUST
• Significant journalistic experience (must be able to provide a portfolio of work)
• A knack for crafting compelling, smartly packaged journalistic narratives
• Keen interest in the Israeli startup scene and tech in general
• Experience writing thought leadership content either in-house or in an agency role (a huge bonus)
• Ability to develop content aligned with clients’ overall messaging and strategic objectives
• Ability to multitask and work well under deadline
• Ability to work effectively in a team environment