As the Manager of Content Marketing, You will build and lead a content marketing team that drives revenue through lead generation and sales enablement programs. You will develop the content strategy and execution across all products and sales channels, working closely with peers and you will have mother tongue English
This position will oversee all content marketing initiatives, across multiple formats and audiences to drive leads, online and offline traffic, thought leadership, sales, engagement and retention.
- Develop and execute content marketing plans, delivery strategies, and content (editorial) calendars
- Work with cross-functional teams to develop ideas from scratch and write original content blog posts, case studies, articles, white papers, infographics, slideshares, videos and more that can be utilized across multiple marketing channels
- manage a team of internal and outsourced writers to create content in multiple formats.
- Review and edit content for quality, style guidelines, and brand consistency. Identify unique narratives based on current market trends, deliver content themes/topics and execute a plan that capitalizes on topical conversations
- Drive execution and publishing of content
- Ensure all content distribution activities are coordinated across all necessary channels
- Repurpose old content into new forms including blog posts, bylines, research, etc.
- Write content that is aligned with keyword and SEO strategies.
- Explore new formats and methods for content to stand out
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years experience in communications, writing or journalism, preferably in the ad tech or digital advertising industries.
- Experience managing a team.
- Significant experience building a content strategy, managing a content calendar, and driving content creation.
- Incredible editing and writing skills with great attention to detail
- Experience interviewing subject matter experts and researching content development
- Experience managing social media efforts is a plus
Send resume to email@example.com