We are looking for an experienced technical writer for a full time, in house position.Note, these conditions are not negotiable (sorry freelancers). Great advantage If you have experience in the water industry, or other process industry. Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Documentation Department Manager
• Original writing as well as updating of all user documentation for desalination plants and other related products: Technical Data Books, various User Guides, Operator Training materials, including creation of supporting graphics.
• Original writing as well as updating of internal user documentation
• Creating technical presentations and other technical materials for publication and presentation at professional conferences etc.
• Proofreading for all marketing collateral
• Bid support
• Experienced technical writer, technically oriented – at least 5 years' experience!
• English mother tongue – mandatory!
• Computer skills: Word power user; thorough knowledge of PowerPoint; proficient in Excel and Visio; proficient user of pdf software (Adobe Acrobat/Nitro) Professional knowledge of graphics tools/Flash an advantage
• Experience in the infrastructure or engineering industry –a distinct advantage!