Glide is looking for a technical patent writer to work on an hourly basis with flexible hours with office work partly in Jerusalem, and possibly Tel Aviv.
- Sync with key inventors and document existing and new ideas in short span meetings.
- Produce high quality provisional patent / patent drafts in a condensed
- Academic degree in computer science, engineering or similar, with proven experience in technical writing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation with great attention to detail.
- A talent for quickly grasping complex technical concepts and making them easily understandable in text and images.
- Experience writing patents (software specific). (must have 3 written patents that they can review).
Send CV and PDFs of published patents to email@example.com .