Frontline PCB Solutions is looking to hire a freelance Technical Writer for a 70% position to work in their offices in Rehovot.
They are looking for a Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products. The writer will work with developers, quality engineers, product and Marcom managers and their usability expert to make their products easier to use.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the product and the documentation requirements.
- Produce high-quality end-user documentation that meets our existing standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text and online help.
- Maintain and regularly update highly technical documentation for a wide range of software products.
Experience and Knowledge Requirements
- 5+ years of proven experience in software documentation.
- English mother tongue.
- Ability to read and comprehend engineering specification documents related to program code and software components.
- Advanced knowledge of Flare, FrameMaker and MS Word.
- Marketing writing skills.
- Experience in API documentation.
- Experience in creating technical training materials such as online tutorials.
Bachelor's degree (Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent is preferred)
Personal Skills Requirements
- Can balance being a team player with being an independent self-starter.
- Fast learner
- Attention to detail
Send your resume to Yaara at firstname.lastname@example.org.