Ubimo is looking for an experienced and skilled Technical Writer to support their clients’ understanding of their data driven mobile marketing platform.
- Produce high-quality documentation and educational materials to support our platform.
- Manage all aspects of platform documentation.
- Work with internal teams to obtain an in-depth understanding of the platform and the documentation requirements.
- Write easy-to-understand user interface text, online help and developer guides, including platform Micro-copy.
- Write and send out Release Notes to clients.
- Maintain a continuous connection with the Client Success team, including regular instructional sessions about upcoming features.
- Write blog posts for the company blog, including marketing and professional-oriented posts.
- Maintain proficiency regarding competing products and keep company employees updated with industry-related knowledge.
- Develop training materials and deliver orientations to new hires.
- Create and maintain the documentation structure and publishing process.
- Bachelor’s Degree in English Literature, Journalism, Writing or related field. Technical Writing Diploma is a plus.
- 3 years of Technical writing experience. Expertise in working with RTB, DSPs, ad exchanges, trading desks is a BIG plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with web-based documentation tools, such as Zendesk and WixAnswers - advantage.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and project management skills
- Acquainted with work in Agile methodologies.
- Demonstrable ability to take ownership and accountability.
- Self-starter capable of thriving in a small, intense, and high growth startup environment – able to multi-task.
- Information management skills: Ability to handle large amounts of complex data.
- A sharp eye for details, research skills and the ability to work under strict deadlines.
Send your resume to Mila Leibovich at email@example.com