Triana is looking for a full time technical writer.
- Development of documentation for web-based financial applications including:
- Online help for web based financial applications
- Documentation for financial messaging formats (e.g., XML based formats)
- Additional customer-facing documentation.
- Proofing and editing of internal and external documents.
- Migration of documents from RoboHelp to Confluence.
- Working closely with product managers, developers, QA staff and others to produce relevant content.
- This is a full time position. While there can be some flexibility in hours and place of work, ongoing communication with various teams is vital, and you will be expected to be in the office for the bulk of normal working hours.
- English at mother-tongue level.
- 2+ years experience developing technical documentation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to learn technical concepts and tools quickly.
- Ability to present technical information clearly.
- Ability to communicate verbally in Hebrew. Advantageous:
- Good familiarity with Confluence (especially an ability to work 'under the hood' with basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, Confluence macros, etc.)
- Familiarity with RoboHelp.
- Experience with marketing documentation.
- Knowledge of financial processes/ financial messaging
- Goal-oriented, with a can-do attitude.
- Strong customer service ethic.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Able to plan workload, and navigate multiple, conflicting demands on their time.
Founded in 2000, Traiana operates the industry-standard platform for electronically processing over-the-counter FX, exchange traded derivatives, CFDs and cash equities trades. Traiana's flagship offering, the Traiana Harmony Network, is the leading platform for connecting all market participants to automate post-trade processes, reducing the risk and cost of trade processing. Today, Traiana is connected to over 500 firms. The network includes all major market participants including prime brokers, executing banks, retail platforms, buy-side firms and execution venues. Traiana has offices in New York, Chicago, London, Tel Aviv and Tokyo. Traiana is owned by ICAP plc. - the world's largest interdealer broker
Send your resume to Warren Shaw (Service Management - Traiana) at firstname.lastname@example.org
Source of information (Techshoret mailing list)