Are you a hands-on technical writer? Do you know your way around Linux? Do you feel comfortable learning and using CLIs and APIs? Do you understand how distributed clusters work?
Redis Labs, the leading commercial company behind the successful open source Redis, is looking for part time technical writer.
- Work closely with the product management and R&D teams to understand coming product features.
- Write customer facing technical product documentation from scratch, in English.
- At Least 5 years of experience in writing very technical product documentation.
- English as a mother tongue, Very good writing skills in English
- Attention to details, organized and thorough.
- Good understanding of technology and software technology trends, specifically in the fields of: Databases / NoSQL / In-memory computing / Cloud computing / cluster technologies.
- Ability to ramp-up on new technologies independently.
- Ability to communicate with very technical developers to gather feature information.
- Knowledge in implementing and using standard documentation and version control tools.
- Independent but team player
- Education: CS degree or an equivalent experience.
Who are we?
Redis Labs is the open source home and commercial provider of Redis, a database benchmarked as the world’s fastest. Gartner has named the company as a Leader in it's 2015 ODBMS Magic Quadrant. Redis Labs' software and service solutions power cutting edge applications with blazing fast enterprise-class Redis and are trusted by thousands of customers for high performance, seamless scalability, true high availability and best-in-class expertise. These solutions enhance popular Redis use cases such as real-time analytics, fast high-volume transactions, in-app social functionality, application job management, queuing and caching.
Redis is ranked the #1 NoSQL (and #4 database) in User Satisfaction and Market Presence byG2 Crowd, the top database technology on Docker by Datadog, the most popular NoSQL database in containers by DevOps.com and ClusterHQ, the #1 NoSQL among Top 10 Data Stores by Stackshare and both the fastest growing database since January 2013 and one of the top three NoSQL databases by DB-engines.
Shachar Peled - HR Recruiter
Redis Labs - Home of RedisOffice (ISR) : +972 (3) 6005798
Mobile (ISR): +972 (50) 7647375