Qualisystems is looking for a Freelance Technical Writer and Instructional Designer.
Authoring, editing and maintaining high quality, well designed operational documentation and eLearning aimed at engineers and developers. Creating contents in MadCap Flare, MS-Word, HTML, Camtasia and PowerPoint. Working in close cooperation with a variety of SMEs (Product Managers, Quality Engineers, Developers, Usability Experts, and Support Engineers).
The deliverables include: Help files, Reference Guides, How to videos and eLearning units.
- Native English speaker
- At least 4 years of experience developing training or writing user facing technical documentation intended for engineers and developers in the hi-tech industry
- High level of SME interviewing skills
- Ability to quickly and independently learn new technical information
- Ability to simplify complex technical information making it clear and easy to understand
- Ability to follow HTML code
- Acquaintance with content Authoring tools and
- Working according to design standards
- Experience in API documentation or training
- Technical background in Networking and Cloud
- Experience in video editing
About the Company
QualiSystems develops and markets software test automation solutions for telecom equipment, network services, and embedded system testing. So far they have received $26.35M in 4 Rounds of funding from 14 Investors. Their most recent funding was $8M Venture on October 28, 2014.