Kol Israel Haverim – Alliance is seeking a skilled and dynamic person to join their Partnerships and Resource Development Division.
- Identify and fundraise from various governmental agencies - working with Merkava portal- (Experience in the field- Advantage!)
- Maintain, monitor and upgrade the organizational calendar for grant requests and reports.
- Develop fundraising from the business sector and corporate responsibility.
- Implement fundraising through social media and online campaigns.
- Seek out and identify funding opportunities from foundations, Jewish Federations, private donors and from the business sector.
- Perform related duties as required by the Head of the Division.
Required Skills and Background
- 2-3 year experience in fundraising from diverse sources.
- Hebrew– mother tongue, English very high level.
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office, databases, CRM, internet search).
- Ability to work independently as well as integrate in a team.
- Highly organized with good performance under pressure.
- Verbal skills: Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to effectively communicate and interact with a large staff and external partners;
- A team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
Email your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.