SintecMedia provides media management solutions for the broadcasting, cable and satellite media industries
- Native English speaker (or mother tongue level), conversational Hebrew
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- In-depth knowledge of MS Word and graphics packages
- Experience with documenting large, complex, dynamic computer systems
- Experience with single sourcing and administrating complex writing tools.
- High degree of computer literacy.
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- At least two to three years experience in technical documentation
- Residence in Jerusalem or the vicinity
- Graduate of a technical writing course
- Experienced user of Author-it and/or experienced in creating context-sensitive help.
- Knowledge of broadcast media industry systems, such as airtime sales, scheduling, traffic, or content management
- delivery focused
- willing to learn new systems and business lines
- fast learner with the ability to multi-task, to work under pressure, to work independently and exhibit patience
- a methodical approach to problem solving and attention to detail
Send resume/CV to firstname.lastname@example.org