This is the last call to apply for training as a tekom reviewer.
The Initiative Committee will be going over all of the applications this week, so please send in your application if you are interested.
Here are the requirements:
1. You must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Technical Communications
2. You must be available for a full day of training on January 14.
3. You must commit to at least two days a year to perform auditing work.
4. You must have paid your 2019 tekom membership fees on or before January 3 2019
We are limited to the number of people who can take the training (tekom limitations):
- Priority will be given to those who applied when we made our first call for volunteers.
- We will also look for members who the IC feels can benefit the technical communication community in Israel.
As a side note, reviewers receive an honorarium for their work,
To begin the application process, send your resume to Ezriel Yellin - firstname.lastname@example.org