6 meetings (18 hours), Jerusalem
starting on October 29
The course will give you the tools for success in the following areas:
▪ Professional grant-writing
▪ Identifying and working with foundations
▪ Personal solicitation
▪ Planning fundraising events
▪ Corporate sponsorships and the business sector in Israel
▪ Crowdfunding and social media as a fundraising tool
Language: English (with key terms translated into Hebrew)
When: Wednesdays, 5-8 PM
Dates: Every other week between Oct 29and January 7.
Cost: 1850 NIS including VAT
You are also eligible for a 50 NIS discount if you belong to: Nefesh B'Nefesh, AACI, SAZF, PresenTense Institute, the Yokneam Forum of Technical Writers (Elephant), and UJIA; and registered members of the IAPF.