The Smart-X technology accelerator will hold a matchmaking event and workshop in Haifa for startups / entrepreneurs from both sides of the Green-Line come together to meet, discover, form teams & learn about Smart-X Acceleration and funding opportunities.
The workshop will include speed dating and an interactive design thinking ‘IdeaSlam’ session - aimed at encouraging a meaningful exchange between potential co-founders.
This free workshop is recommended for anyone with an early stage startup or who is thinking about co-founding a new one.
- Entrepreneur?! Seeking to start your own venture?!
- Seeking acceleration, guidance and seed capital?
- Looking for co-founders, partners and/or to grow your team? Looking to expand into new markets?
- Great opportunity to discover & join exciting startups OR co-found a new one!
- Who should attend?!
- Startups, Entrepreneurs, Wantrepreneurs, Ideators, Tech-Professionals, Developers, Designers & Business professionals
- Smart-X - Competitively Funded Startup Accelerator - An Overview
- Bridging Entrepreneurial Ecosystems
- Accelerating Technology Startups
- Speed Dating
- Design Thinking Overview & Interactive Workshop
- Startup Pitches
- Pre-event registration is required: Registration form * CODE: 92713
- *** Seats are limited so please make sure to register while they last! ***
- Registration form
What is Smart-X?
Smart-X is a technology oriented business startup accelerator that is funded by United States Agency for International Development (USAID). It is focused on competitively funding & supporting startups on both sides of the Green Line!
Smart-X provides competitively selected startups an intense, cohort-based fixed-term acceleration program. Smart-X is the 1st program of its kind & we believe this is an untapped opportunity that can leverage the expansion of a combined ecosystem that connects two currently disconnected ecosystems & the startup teams’ creative mix, access, networks & their varied experiences. This combined with the Smart-X expertise & networks we believe would result in a huge value greater than the sum of its individual parts & that would have impact not only on the startups but on the ecosystem at large.