Debbie Hemstreet provided an insider’s look at the new construction projects currently underway at Rambam Health Care Campus.
- The Sammy Ofer Fortified Underground Emergency Hospital—To provide emergency acute and chronic care while under fire, the focus of the meeting, described below
- The Ruth Rappaport Children’s Hospital—To provide “pain free” pediatric care to serve the physical and emotional needs of children and their families
- The Biomedical Discover Tower—To conduct clinical research that leads to improved patient care in collaboration with academic institutions and the biomedical industry
- The Cardiovascular Hospital—To provide cardiovascular diagnosis, treatments, research, and disease risk reduction in one facility, using the integrated cardiovascular care model
- The Joseph Fishman Oncology Center—To provide cancer treatments including experimental treatments resulting from research conducted at Rambam that were previously unavailable