“Corporate Blogging and Social Media” is a 3-day seminar given by illuminea marketing & media that will take place on Thursday June 5, June 12, and June 19, 2008, from 9 am to 6 pm.
During the course, you’ll gain a solid background in blogging and social media, start your own blog and write and optimize your first post for social media and search engines. We’ll also cover the following:
- How an effective blogging strategy can be an amazing way to market your brand and/or company
- How to set up and promote a blog with the various social media tools available
- Creating and monitoring an online social media profile that delivers results.
- Search engine optimization (SEO) basics for better blogging
- Digital PR/PR 2.0 - moving beyond the conventional press release to the Social Media Press Release
If you sign up for 2 or more days of the course, you will receive a 5% discount. Elephant members can get an additional 25 NIS discount per day of the course for which they register.
For more information, and to see the complete agenda, please visit http://illuminea.com/courses/.