We are the Wix Code team. We are adding new capabilities to the Wix platform that revolutionize the way people work with Wix. We’re looking for an experienced technical writer with a background in coding to be part of our documentation team.Read More
Write and edit Service and User manuals/documentation/training materials for advanced medical devices.
All documentation is written in English and must adhere to Simplified Technical English (STE) standards.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Eperience:
- Batchelor of Science degree preferred
- Content developmenr in Agile (PLM) environment
- Minimum 5 years of experience writing:
- HW maintenance and servicing manuals
- SW installation and configuration manuals
- Technical Writer skiils:
- Technical Writing course
- Graphics programs such as Corel/Snagit
- Strong computer skills
- Team player
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Daily e-mails to clients, writing e-mails to new clients, newsletters, in charge of facebook and company website, refresh CRM mailing list, writing thumb stopping posts, campaign acquisitionsRead More
Translator Hebrew to English, editor and copy-editor (in English with knowledge of Hebrew): Hebrew to English, Traditional Jewish Text. A major non-profit organization will be translating a multi-volume Hebrew work about Chassidut into English and needs a translator, editor, copy-editor and proofreader (four distinct roles) for the project.Read More
TradAir is looking for a Contract Technical Writer to produce high-quality documentation that contributes to the overall success of our products.
- Initial working hours are around 25 hours a week.
- On-site work in our Tel Aviv office of at least two days a week is expected.
NICE Actimize is currently seeking an experienced Technical Writer to join our dynamic and growing team. Responsibilities include:
- Writing and updating client-facing documentation, including technical white papers, user guides and online help.
- Writing and updating installation, implementation and API documentation
- Editing and polishing miscellaneous documents
The position includes writing technical and marketing material, managing the entire knowledge center of the company, designing, creating, and maintaining documentation and content that provide guidance for using our products, including user guides, training materials and knowledge center content.Read More
This position will oversee all content marketing initiatives, across multiple formats and audiences to drive leads, online and offline traffic, thought leadership, sales, engagement and retention.Read More