A friend of mine is establishing a Marketing department at a tech firm in Jerusalem (planned to move to Modiin) and asked me for personal recommendations for this first marketing writer position (sounds like a great opportunity).
If we worked together (successfully) in the past, I will gladly recommend you by forwarding your CV to my friend. Here are the details as I got them:
This position combines creative writing.
* We are looking for a superstar to take our content to the next level, a strong B2B marketer to join our marketing team and oversee content strategy, planning and hands-on writing for various channels and audiences (website, social media, brochures, articles, white papers, case studies, newsletters and blogs).
* Identify thought leadership ideas to create new content consistent with industry trends and corporate messages
* Work with internal stakeholders and external peers to create appealing content
* Prepare submissions to industry events, awards, research and reports
* Scout and research for new digital tools that will improve marketing ROI. Recommend new ideas and innovations to grow and improve our business performance
* Manage all timetables to ensure consistent on-time results
* Native English speaker and writer (preferably US) - a must
* Passionate about writing; capable of producing compelling, original copy in a variety of styles; excellent command over grammar
* Quick learner and tech-savvy; able to research and understand new concepts/technologies with ease and communicate them clearly
* Minimum 3 years of processional experience in content writing and digital marketing in high-tech or start-up companies
* Deep understanding of digital medium and platforms
* Strong organizational skills, able to multitask and prioritize to meet tight deadlines
* Ability to think strategically, problem-solve and make decisions
* Strong analytical mindset and an ability to analyze campaigns
* Strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, a team player, work closely with management, product marketing, sales and sub-contractors
* Highly organized with exceptional attention to details
* An academic degree in English Literature, Mass Communication, Journalism
Manager, Technical Documentation dept.
T: +972-3-645-8163 | M: +972-545-755-489 | firstname.lastname@example.org<mailto:email@example.com>
www.rad.com<http://www.rad.com/> | Follow RAD on LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/7369/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/RAD-Data-Communications/72479223117> | Twitter<http://twitter.com/raddatacomms> | YouTube<http://www.youtube.com/user/radwebmaster#g/u>