Michael H. Cohen is a technical and content writer who originates from the USA, where he holds an M.A. in Jewish Education from Gratz College in Philadelphia and a B. A. in Psychology from the University of Michigan.
A former cantor and Jewish studies teacher in the states, Michael has taught and written articles for a wide range of audiences.
In addition to technical writing Michael offers the following skills:
- DTP, formatting, and application specialist.
- Creates PowerPoint presentations.
- Troubleshoots many types of applications.
- Writes content and HTML for websites and newsletters.
- Teaches seminars about application usage.