According to the CIWI mailing list, Geektime <http://www.geektime.com/> is looking to hire a Deputy Tech Editor in Tel Aviv. They are looking for someone with a strong journalism and tech background. Geektime is a leading international tech news site.
As a part of the job, the Deputy Tech editor will be in charge of:
- Editing, proofreading and publishing content on a range of subjects about startups, technology and innovation. Must perform tasks with fast turnaround times.
- Writing 3-4 reporting or analysis pieces weekly on tech and startups globally. Must be passionate and knowledgeable about tech.
Technology, startups and entrepreneurship is not something that only interest you – it’s something you live.
- Previous experience writing and editing in English – a must.
- Technology job background – a distinct advantage.
- English mother tongue speaker – a must.
- Available for full-time job in Tel Aviv.
If you are interested in applying for the position of Deputy Tech Editor, please send your resume in English to firstname.lastname@example.org and write in the subject line – Applying for Deputy Tech Editor position.
Please attach a cover letter to your e-mail, with no more than 200 words explaining why would you like to work at Geektime. Also please link to or attach up to three relevant writing samples.
E-mails that will be sent without a cover letter will not be reviewed.