According to the CIWI mailing list, Orr Shalom for Children and Youth at-Risk is looking for a part-time Federations and Foundations Fundraising Account Manager with a start date of August 2015.
Orr Shalom rescues Israel’s children who have been removed from their homes by the social welfare services following severe abuse, neglect and tragedy. By providing safe, loving homes and material, psychological and educational support, Orr Shalom enables the children in its care to break the cycle of abuse, overcome their pasts and prepare for life as independent adults.
Orr Shalom is seeking a Federations and Foundations Fundraising Account
Manager to join our dynamic Development Department in our offices in Har
Tuv Aleph Industrial Estate near Bet Shemesh. This is a 50% position and
will begin August 2015.
- Grant proposal writing
- Narrative reporting
- Financial and expenditure reporting
- Organizing fundraising trips abroad
- Organizing and running site visits with donors
- Translation of materials from Hebrew to English
- Donor relations
- Researching new revenue sources
- Mother-tongue English and high-level Hebrew (fluent spoken and
- Excellent writing skills in English
- Minimum two years of fundraising experience
- Ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and work in a pressured environment
- Enjoy working in a team
- Computer literate
- Driving license
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Online skills including website editing, social media, and online fundraising.
- Familiarity with social welfare issues in Israeli society (particularly children-at-risk)
Please send a short cover-letter, a resume, and a writing sample to email@example.com
Please write "Fundraising Position" in the subject-line. Only suitable candidates will be contacted.